Weather you started out 2017 dreaming of a warm beach vacay or an emergency savings fund with actual money in it, there's no better time to get after your goals than February. Savings doesn't have to be a challenge, but by committing to one you'll to reevaluate and redefine what savings success means to you.
Homemade Lunch Challenge
Everyone knows eating out at lunch is bad for your health and your wallet, but when everyone else in your office is heading out to grab a bite it's nearly impossible not to feel major FOMO. With most lunches racking up $10 bill, it's easy to spend $2,400 on lunch alone. So grab your work bestie and commit to a month of homemade meals. Your bank account will look a whole lot sweeter!
Homemade Coffee Challenge
If you're a coffee lover, the thought of replacing your favorite cup of joe with something brewed at home may sound impossible. A quick scan over your bank statements though can quickly reveal just how much that $3 cup is actually adding up. So skip the line and the extra pump of regret.
No Spending Challenge
Say goodbye to the non-essentials! By committing to the most daunting of spending challenges (literally, you spend no money), you'll be able to take a step back and survey where your money has been going. Often, the things we love are not the things we need. A spending challenge isn't permanent, but the lessons you learn along the way can lead to lasting change.
52 Weeks Savings Challenge
The 52 week challenge makes it easy to save and watch your money add up. By gradually increasing your savings each week from $1 to $2 to $3, you'll save $1,378 by the end of the year. If you don't carry cash or are skeptical about your ability to commit to savings such a small sum of money each week, a rule-based app like Qapital can help you automate your savings so it all adds up.
Whether you try one or all of these challenges, you'll form new habits and be one step closer to achieving your money goals!
- No-Spend Challenge | 31 Days of Live Well Spending Zero | One ... ›
- Tips for a No Spend Day or Week or Month - Believe in a Budget ›
- How To Do A Fiscal Fast (A.K.A. 30 Day No-Spend Challenge) ›
- Homemade Lunch Recipes - Restaurant Recipes at Home ›
- 27 Awesome Easy Lunches To Bring To Work ›
- New Year's Resolutions: Six Ways to Hack the 52-Week Money ... ›
- 52-Week Savings Challenge | Bankrate.com ›
The majority responded that money management was the course that would be most beneficial.
Here are 5 reasons why we are obsessed with horse racing thanks to TVG:
1. Betting has never been easier
2. The biggest selection of horse races out there
3. Get a generous sign-up offer when you place your first bet
4. Making deposits and cashing out at the touch of button
5. Watching live races with your friends while betting is exhilarating
Even when we were watching Korean baseball, Zoom calls with my friends were a little dull.
The races just keep ramping up and thanks to TVG, I can always get in on the fun.