More than 30% of people in the U.S. are dealing with some sort of debt, and yet most are unaware about credit relief and negotiation. For some, this means a poor credit score, which can affect being approved for loans or result in higher interest payments.
There are solutions, luckily, that allow leeway in our finances. One such option is CreditRepair, a leader in credit repair that offers customers a solution to a poor credit score. The company facilitates a seamless process with debt collectors to ensure you're charged fairly and accurately. The process matches you with attorneys and paralegals who will review your credit reports and send the appropriate correspondence to your creditors. Up to 70% of people will see an improved credit score after working with Credit Repair — a huge and impactful number considering the alternative, bankruptcy.
Ahead, five people with various backgrounds discuss how Credit Repair helped relieve their financial difficulties.
1. Paul, 55 — "I'm a working father who's always been financially responsible for my family. But later in life, things caught up to me — car payments, mortgage, kids' college funds — and my credit score was really affected. Though I was able to get it under control in a timely manner, my credit report still contained old line items that were no longer valid. CreditRepair was the only reasonable way to get rid of these items still on my credit report without having to personally haggle with creditors on the phone every single day."
2. Amy, 35 — "Last year, I became a first-time homeowner, which simply wouldn't have been possible without the help of CreditRepair. The credit repair company helped me create a better credit profile so that I could apply for the mortgage loan I wanted and that was right for my family. The process was simple and the lawyers professional to ensure I got what I needed in a timely manner."
3. Christine, 40 — "My husband and I recently divorced, and aside from it being an emotional rollercoaster, it turned out to be even more trying financially. I began seeing negative marks on my credit report — not from my own charges, but from my husband's linked accounts. Before it got even worse and led to bankruptcy, I contacted CreditRepair for assistance. The lawyers were the only reliable way to communicate issues with my husband's creditors and fix my report without being connected to his finances once and for all."
4. Anthony, 24 — "I never thought I'd be dealing with a bad credit score so early in life, but student loans quickly caught up to me in the two years after graduating. Luckily, CreditRepair offered me solutions to dealing with high monthly payments. For me, loan consolidation was best, which lowered interest rates and is ultimately leading me down a path of paying off my loans faster."
5. Cindy, 45 — "Friends and family have always mentioned using credit repair services to fix bad credit report, but I never knew how to actually make it happen. Working with CreditRepair felt like a seamless process — from the moment of my first discussion with a paralegal all the way up to the follow-up discussions. And since I normally don't know how to handle things like this, I felt confident enough to put my trust in the company to dissect my credit report and figure out the best course of action for credit repair."
Allow CreditRepair to put your mind at ease and help you get your credit score back to where it should be. The process is simple and effective, letting you take back control of your finances and focus on what really matters.
Update: CreditRepair is offering our readers free credit repair consultation, which includes a complete review of your FREE credit report summary and score. You can follow this link, or call 1-833-335-7539 to take advantage of this no-obligation offer.
Call anytime between 7am and 11:59pm EST to get your free credit report and score!